For general questions, help with your application or your account, please contact our call center. Speak with an Enrollment Specialist who can answer your questions and guide you through the enrollment process—in many different languages.
Call us at 1-855-805-4325, Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Saturdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (check website for details, click here).
Customers who are deaf or hearing impaired may use TTY at 1-855-789-2428 or call with a relay operator.
For free online help, residents may visit AccessHealthCT.com. Click the “Live Chat” icon to connect with a Customer Service Representative in real time.
Live Chat available Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:45 PM (Holiday hours may vary, click here for details).
Be Prepared. Have the following information for yourself and anyone in your household applying for coverage:
- Dates of Birth
- Social Security numbers
- Visa, Green Card or immigration documents
- Most recent Form W-2 and/or Form 1040, Form 1099
- Current insurance coverage
- Paystubs, Profit & Loss statements or other employment information to confirm income for everyone in your tax household
Get one-on-one help with your questions or enrollment application from one of our Enrollment Specialists. Navigator partner locations are open year-round. Office hours vary by location. Appointments are encouraged; please call the location before you visit.
- Community Renewal Team (CRT), Navigator
- Community Health Center Association of CT (CHCACT), Navigator
- Greater Bridgeport Area Prevention Program (GBAPP), Navigator
- New Opportunities, Inc., Navigator
Brokers are trained and certified to assist with your application for health and dental coverage. They are the only ones who can recommend a specific plan for you. To find a Certified Broker, visit the Assistance Search.
Certified Application Counselor
Also called a “CAC” or Enrollment Specialist, they can answer your questions or help with your application. These trained professionals are located at places like Community Health Centers, hospitals, etc. To find a CAC near you, visit the Assistance Search.