Access Health CT customers enrolled in health or dental plans must renew their coverage during the annual Open Enrollment Period, starting November 1. HUSKY Health customers are redetermined to be eligible to renew their coverage based on their original enrollment date, and the coverage end dates may be impacted by Medicaid Unwinding.
Access Health CT encourages all customers to shop and compare plans this year. If you are already enrolled through Access Health CT, you may need to take action to renew your health insurance plan and see all the financial help available to you. Make sure to report any changes to your information, like your household size, income and tax filing status.
Options to Renew
- If you have an online account with Access Health CT, you can sign in here to renew your coverage. Upon signing in, click Report a Change/Renew Coverage under “I want to” to begin.
- You can renew coverage over the phone by calling 1-855-805-4325. Customers who are deaf or hearing impaired may use TTY at 1-855-789-2428 or call with a relay operator (we speak over 100 languages).
- Visit one of our Enrollment Locations or attend an Enrollment Fair for one-on-one help with your renewal.
- For in-person help, click here.
How to Renew during the annual Open Enrollment Period
- Sign in to your online account at AccessHealthCT.com.
- Click Report a Change/Renew Coverage under “I want to” to begin.
- Select Report Income or Household Changes for 2023 and Renew for 2024.
- Please review all sections, including questions about your household size, income and tax filing status.
- If you need to report any changes to your information, select Report a Change and Renew. If not, select Proceed to Renewal.
- Compare plans and find one that works for your needs. Consider things like your premium (monthly payment), deductible, co-payments, provider network and prescription drug coverage.
- If your current plan doesn’t include dental coverage, please make sure to review our options for dental insurance. You do not need to have a health insurance plan with us to choose a dental plan.
- Complete your enrollment, and if asked, provide documents needed to verify information.
For more information about renewing your health coverage, click here.